Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NO OVER TIME THIS WEEK.

No over time this week, because I took Friday night off.  HA! :U  Maybe I won't pass out during gameing! [no, I'll still pass out]


Also got my engineering to max.. ... .. now I just have to run a heroic cata dungen and win a chaos orb so I can make some bitchen goggles. fuck.  Also grinding low lvl northrend dungens to work up my rep to get chopper recipe too.  Thank ya Telemelia, for reading my long rambling and not understanding them, but continuing to read them anyway. :D


Also have ideas brewing for the maybe Warhams Fantasy one shot... ... ...ideas .... maybe I'll actully do it.. ...or...frame it out, wuss out, and make some one else do it.


man I fail at neglecting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for no more work!

    I may not understand the mechanics, but I get what you're going for.

    Neglecting blogs is bad. Good for you. I keep wanting to write but don't because I don't really feel like using my blog to bitch.

    ReplyDelete