Friday, March 11, 2011

Platemail Prostitues (might be NWS for slutty tummy armor)

Ya know, when I want to play a bad ass chick, in heavy armor, with a huge ass sword, murdering the fuck out of dudes, I don't really want people seeing my tummy. :(
I would think that would make an obvious flaw in my armor there. Able to stab into all those soft vital organs and all....
For like a cloth or leather wearer, sure, I guess you can show some skin, especially if yer a clothy, because serriously, some one could poke you with a pillow and kill ya.
Yeah, I'll take you on! Just don't aim for my tummy, or boobilogical region.
For once in an mmo, I'd just like to be a bad ass lady and look as cool as the dudes do in armor I don't like looking like an armored up whore :(


Well, I guess WAR almost got it right. Too bad about the rest of the game :C

1 comment:

  1. There should be three general 'Looks' for any character.

    Badass, Sexy or Cute.

    You make the decision at character creation which of the three you want, and the items/clothes you equip conform to those choices.

    ReplyDelete