Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rift; Still waiting for the fabled WoW Killer.

So the Ice Dragon picked up Rift, then let me play some, and then I picked up Rift.  Knowing nothing about it, other then the collectors edition gave you a two headed turtle mount I dived in.

It's....It's new, so it's still in the 'wow this is new and neat!' phase, and the general chat is filled with chatter along the lines of;
 "THIS IS THE GREATEST MMO EVER!! WOW SUCKS DICKS!"
 "STFU THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WOW!" 
 "NO YOU STFU!! THIS IS AMAZING! YOU EAT BLIZZARD PENIS!" 
"YER A 10 YEAR OLD NOOB! GTFO"
"hey guys, I'm new, how do I do the thing?"
"WOW IS THE WORST GAME EVER!"
"it's over at this thing, where you do the thing."
"thx :)"
"THESE GAMES ARE NOTHING A LIKE! THIS IS MORE LIKE DAOC OR WAR!"
"WTF IS DAOC, AND WAR SUCKS DICKS TOO!! IT'S JUST A WOW RIP OFF!"
"stop fagging up my chat...both of you shut up"
"WAR IS NOT A WOW RIP OFF!!!! IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND FAGGOT!!!"
"TURN OFF CHAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LOSER! THE ADULTS ARE TALKING! AND WAR IS SOOO A WOW RIP OFF, WOW WAS OUT FOR LIKE EVER BEFORE WAR WAS! AND BOTH OF THEM SUCK, BUT WAR SUCKS MORE!"
"yeah, adults fight in all caps about video games. way to go winners. jk failtard."
"NERDRAGE!!!!"
"hey guys, I'm having trouble with this thing, and I don't know where it is."
"HATERS GONNA HATE FOOL! AND READ THE CHAT, WE JUST SAID HOW TO DO THAT NOT 5 MINS AGO! IT'S AT THE THING NUB!"
"Sorry, I just zoned in. :("
"Can we stop talking about wow?"
"No one was talking about WoW Till you brought it up just now."
"MAN WOW SUCKS! THIS GAME RULES!"
"When do we get flying mounts?"
"Flying mounts are gay."
"Yeah, compaired to WoW this game is the best mmo ever! I think we got our WOW killer! When I play WoW now I'm like 'this shit's for like babies, it's so cartoony!"
"I Quit!" /logout quits game forever.

Sorry, got derailed with the fun there, but that pretty much sums up everything.  It's not the WoW Killer, if anything it's the WAR ender....a war that ended a while ago, sadly :C

POSITIVES!- Double Bard team is the best team ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment