Thursday, March 31, 2011

My retarded ass not delemma =|

So lately I have been playing horde on a pvp server, and so far having a good time of it.  But now I'm torn as to what to play, do I try to keep up with my nice safe alliance pve server, do do I go full hard core horde? Best way to figure this out is to compile some pros and cons lists!

Pros

-I've got 3 85's,
-PVE server, so I don't get ganked.
- Marjourie, the worst paladin ever :3
-Worgen. (so important it gets bolded and underlined)
-Ram are pretty cool, so are horses.
-Small, but really freindly guild.
-Other players tend to be nice.

Cons

-Fail at Battlegrounds all the time.
-My gear "sucks" and I never get to try raiding :(
-Space Goats and Nelfs.
-Old server so things tend to be expensive in AH.
-Trade Chat is terrible.
-I don't get to tank as much as I'd like, cuz I scared of getting yelled at by other players. :(
-Jaina Proudmore >:C


Please Don't Enjoy this terrible thing.


Pros

-Sylvanas and the Forsaken
-Holyfarts, the best Cowadin ever :3
-Win at Battlegrounds, alot.
- in a level 19 guild with mad perks.
-on the SA Goon server, so maybe some day I can try to get into Goon Squad and do wacky fun shit.
-Wolf mounts!
-Things are overpriced in AH so I can sell my shit for more :D

Cons

-Old server, so things are over priced in AH, so my shit costs more :(
-Gobbos and Belfs
-Guild is big, so I don't really know anyone, and no one beleves I'm a girl. :(
-No lvl 85s so that kind of sucks.
-PVP server so I might get ganked and camped at some point.
-Most zone chats are 'Trade Chat' there for, terrible.
-I don't even try to tank. :\


So, there ya go, for now....both have their good points, and both have there downfalls. I guess I could always try to swing two servers...but. What ever. It'll be better if I could get the emeror or the ice dragon to play with me more. :(


2 comments:

  1. Its unlikely I'll be back. I burned myself out. Its possible I'd come play this summer, but I was considering dusting off CoH and see how it goes for a month when Im done with the semester.

    I say you use the Horde as an escape from the routine and use the Alli server as what you normally play. Have fun with the nice people you can enjoy playing with, and then when it gets old, go escape to Horde for a while and recharge your needs for Wolf mounts and lolWoW is humorous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

    ReplyDelete