Friday, March 18, 2011

Coin Lock, fuck dat shit. [an I'm angery right now rant]

So been playing rifts, barding it up and enjoying it.  The game just added a new feature called Coin Lock.  Baicly it keeps track of where you normally log in, and if it's some where new, you get coin locked, you can't buy, sell, or destroy anything in yo bags, but you can keep playing.  Sure, I guess that's cool, account security and all.  And you can get rid of being locked buy opening yer email and getting a special password they mail you. 

Shit thing, I got 2 places I normally MMO....some times 3, if I don't feel like gaming...or whatever.  So everytime I log into some where new, I'm gonna get locked till I put in some extra password once I log in.  Not that big of a deal, but the system is still real buggy, and it just pisses me off...


grr at this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment