Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I read Book. (2)

Haven't updated what I've read, or currently reading lately, so here we go. (way short this time, too much WOW)

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Product (Sooner Dead) 

The Ice Dragon got the Gamma World Starter when it came out, we still haven't played it yet.  But looking at the cover of this book made me want to give it a go as I try to branch out from the Warham's.  I had fun with it.  Lots of action, charictures I could see being made/played in out own gaming group made it even more enjoyable.


Black Blade Blues by J.A. Pitts

Picked this up randomly today at Borders.  Half off, our heroine is a blacksmith, and it's sprinkled with Norseness.  Dwarflord looked at it, thumbed his noes and was going to put it back.  50 pages in, and I think it's something he world write him self, or I'd help force him to write, dunno.  I'm liking it so far, so much so I had to hit select and make a stupid post about it. :U


So yeah, WOW has really cut into my reading time lately.  But I'm lating reading cut into my WOW time tonight. :) 

Oh, and Age of Odin, which I had started in my first book update, in the end, not enough Skadi.  That was pretty much my biggest complaint, not enough Skadi and fucking 'it was all a dream.'  Spoiler? eh what do you care, no one wants to read the crap I do anyway. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment