Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So I got all these cards....

It's looking like we're going to be having a lull in out Friday Night gaming, waiting for Pathfinder to start, not wanted to get into anything big before then, one shot ideas being tossed here and there...


Well ya see...I'm stupid...

...and I like to sort things....

...and Loot cards....

I have a shit ton of WOW TCG cards....and I have no idea how to play...



It is crazy how many of these effen cards I got,  but I like looking at the pictures on them, and sorting them into pile and...anyway...

So I was thinking of some time bringing them over, if any one is interested, and we can try playing it.  I've got enough crap that we could probably make a few decent decks for people...and if not everyone is down and well I got Assault on Icecrown which looks like fun. 

4 pre-made decks, Sylvanis, Jaina Crymore, and Super Paladin all teaming up to take down King Cold Butt.  So that might be something fun to start with, since it's all pre made and ready to go and what not.  I also picked up the Naxx and Onexia raid decks as well, if we actully like doing this stuff...




Link to PDF of the rules if anyone wants to take a look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment