Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Well fuck...

So when I first learned there was going to be another SSX game, I was scared.  After the abortion that was On Tour and the (Assumed to be) Awful Wii one that I never played but it looked bad, so I'm gonna say it's bad, I didn't know what to expect.
SSX Deadly Desents

After watching the trailer, I still didn't know what to think so I gave it a shrug and went on with life.

Little while ago, reading an out dated Game Informer on the crapper I saw an article about it where they were saying they were bringing back some of the series' characters.  So I assume Mac is the dude in the trailer, cuz ya know, he's the DUDE for the series, and the big spread pic of Elise that's two down.  I still shrug.

I stumbled appon some fucking video game news blog with some more info about the upcoming game.  3 returning characters huh?

fuck

Zoe named as a returning option?

if this has even a hint of thruth to it.....

Guess I gotta buy it now. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment