Thursday, January 19, 2012

ramblings

My not so little armored not red XIII finally showed up.  He's awesome. The tag on his butt says to call him Charrlie, but I'm gonna call him Kharrn insted, and hopefully he fell on the dwarflord's head last night while he was sleeping and scared the crap out of him. Cuz that would be funny






I've been derping around on an RP server on SWTOR this week, not really RPing, but really liking the Emperial side.  I've been playing an agent sniper who totally rocks.  I think there's two parts to my love out of this class I was told I would hate; A) I feel like a 40K Inquisiter, which is awesome. 2) My first companion is not only cool looking, she doesn't hate everything I do, and seems to like it when I sass people and shoot them in the face. We get along great and I just got my space ship. :3  Though so far I suck at the space combat.





Chris Jericho is also the best troll.








I also just finished the Acts of King Arthur and his Noble Knights by John Steinbeck.  It sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment